Weil es so schön war und weil das gesprochene Wort besser rüberkommt als das geschriebene, hat Matt Cutts weitere Videos veröffentlicht:
- Static vs. Dynamic urls: does PageRank flow the same to both? What pitfalls should I avoid with dynamic urls?
- Can Sitemaps alert webmasters when their site has been hacked?
- Can I do geotargetting within Google’s Quality Guidelines?
Session 5: (and I change the background to look less kidnapped!)
- Merging acquired domains with 301s?
- How to create a site architecture with themes and keywords?
- My urls have too many parameters–can I serve up static HTML to Googlebot instead?
- How to do split A/B testing?
Session 6: All about Supplemental Results
- Should I worry about results estimates for 1) supplemental results 2) using the site: operator 3) with negated terms and 4) special syntax such as intitle: ? Answer: No. That’s pretty far off the beaten path.
- Why do 301s take so long to be reflected in supplemental results? It’s been months
- I started appearing in the supplemental results in May–should I be worried?